You want to have a website but don’t have time to make it yourself or don’t even know how? No need to be confused. Just leave it to us.
We will help you to create a website using WordPress. You are free to use domain and hosting services anywhere. If you don’t want to bother, you can also use the domain and hosting services we provide.
You only need to provide the following information to us.
- The domain name and hosting you want to use (if you already have one)
- Detailed information about the website you want to create
The services we offer include:
- WordPress installation and configuration on your hosting
- Setting the appearance of the website using the GeneratePress theme
- Logo and icon design for your website
- Basic SEO settings using the Yoast SEO plugin
- Contact form settings using the WPForms Lite plugin
- Website optimization using the WP Super Cache and Autoptimize plugins
- Spam protection using the Antispam Bee plugin
- Website security settings using the iThemes Security plugin
- Email SMTP setup using the WP Mail SMTP plugin
- Submit XML Sitemap to Google Search Console
- Creating website content according to the type of website
The types of websites we build include:
- Personal website (blog)
- Websites of educational institutions (playgroups, kindergartens, elementary schools, secondary schools, Islamic boarding schools, colleges, training centers, etc.)
- E-commerce website (online store and membership)
- Hospitality websites (restaurants, cafes, fitness centers, hotels, tour/travel, photo studios, beauty salons, etc.)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Web hosting is an Internet service that provides a server and its supporting facilities that allow you to publish your website on the Internet so that it can be accessed from all over the world for 24 hours.
The domain name is the identity or address of a website, for example, sorsawo.com. A domain name is needed so that it is easier for visitors to remember your website.
WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) that makes it easier for you to create and manage websites.
Plugins are additional applications that are useful for adding facilities to WordPress. With this plugin you can add to your website with attractive features such as online shops, discussion forums, social media and so on.
Theme is a WordPress component that functions to adjust the appearance or layout of the website to make it more attractive.
Theme can be likened to clothes. Whether a person is attractive or not, one of them is influenced by the clothes he wears. Likewise with websites, the appearance of websites made with WordPress depends on the theme used.
After you make the payment, we will make an initial prototype of the website according to the specifications you provide. We will also collect various kinds of content and images needed for the website.
Next, we will show you the initial prototype so you can review the results. Once you agree and feel comfortable with the website prototype, then we will continue the website design process until it’s finished.
In general, a simple website project takes about 2 weeks from start to launch. More complex websites such as online stores with many products require more time.
Of course. Each website we design is unique according to the specifications you provide. When finished you can review the results and provide input. Furthermore, we will make revisions based on the results of the review.
We create websites using WordPress. That means you will get a variety of interesting features available on WordPress, one of which is a visual-based editor. You can use the editor to easily update and create new content on your website.
Of course, I can. You are free to use any plugin, whether it’s free or premium (paid).
Of course not. If you already have a domain and hosting, you can use it. You only need to provide the domain and hosting information to us and we will install WordPress on the server that you are using.
On-Page SEO is a technique of optimizing website pages for certain keywords to make them easier to find via search engines like Google.
This technique involves aligning various special elements on website pages such as title tags, meta descriptions, page titles (headings), content and internal links with keywords.
We will help optimize every element of your website so that it is aligned with keywords so that it is easier for visitors to find via search engines like Google.